This fun-filled April Vacation program is for ages 3-12. (The different age groups will be separated into three levels and will come together for activities.) Students will have so much fun learning new material and dance styles. They will participate in jazz, tap, ballet, and choreography classes! Dancers will also participate in crafts, and finish the day making a music video! Campers can decide to participate in a full day 9am-4pm ($60) or a half day 9am-1pm ($35). We hope you will join us for this dance-filled day!
What should campers bring/wear?
- A full water bottle. Water bottles are also for sale at the studio and cost $1. (Of course, campers are always welcome to fill their water bottles in the sink throughout the day.)
- Snacks: We will provide one snack (pretzels or veggie sticks) and one 8oz water bottle. Please have your child pack a second snack if they are staying for the full day camp.
- Lunch: Please pack a lunch for your child.
- An old t-shirt: If you already have one, please pack an old t-shirt that you do not mind being decorated. (Please do not go out and purchase one. We will have extras for dancers that do not bring one. However, we can not ensure a perfect fit.)
- *Clothing: Dance clothes are recommended but NOT required for camp. Comfy, fitted workout clothes can work as well. Here are some recommendations:
Males: basketball shorts, fitted t-shirt/tank top. (Please do not choose baggy sweatpants as they prohibit movements.)
Females: Leotard, tights, ballet skirt, and jazz shorts are recommended attire. However, fitted leggings (Capri or full length), fitted shorts and a fitted t-shirt/tank top will work just as well.
Footwear: Jazz, ballet, and tap shoes are recommended. However, comfortable sneakers (that have NOT recently been worn outside), socks or bare feet will be the perfect replacement dance shoes for camp. 🙂
Hairstyles: All dancers should have their hair pulled off their face.*Please do not feel obligated to purchase new dance clothing! Anything you own will work just fine! 🙂