Welcome to Exhale Dance!
Exhale Dance is reinventing the vibe and purpose of dance education in Norfolk Massachusetts. The team at Exhale is creating a non-competitive, nurturing atmosphere where dancers in our programs learn to be ‘their best’ and not ‘the best’. Our mission is far greater than simply teaching dance, it is creating a lifelong love for learning and moving. Inside our studios students learn the value of dedication, determination and technique. Our vision is that these skills aid our growing students in creating strong minds, healthy bodies and happy hearts that follow them into adulthood.
Exhale’s mission is to create a life-long love for learning and moving in our students by giving them a dance education that emphasizes strong technique, dance history, and age-appropriate choreography.
The Exhale faculty and staff pride themselves in being knowledgeable, compassionate, creative, and passionate. They love their job and they look forward to dancing with your child!
Exhale has classes for the two-year-old gaining their independence, the adolescent that ‘just needs to move’, the student dreaming of becoming a professional, and the adult needing a place to de-stress with exercise and music.
Looking for a certain dance program? We have something for every family.
- A 33-week program that finishes with a big recital (and of course a beautiful dance costume!)
- 7-week sessions that allow families to try different activities.
- A preprofessional performance dance team that sets up our students for success on-and-off the dance floor!
- A chance to perform in our Holiday Show/Nutcracker medley.
- Summer and School Vacation dance classes and camps!
- Dances classes for adults of all levels!
We had very humble beginnings, running dance classes out of the Norfolk Grange Hall. Today we are blessed with two state of the art locations in Norfolk! We expanded in 2021 to make room for our growing dance family… Thank you for entrusting us with your family’s dance education!
Get In Touch
- For enrollment inquiries and billing please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Already enrolled but have questions? Please contact: email@example.com
- (508) 346-3537
- Contact the office to schedule an in-person visit, trial class, or to meet one of our amazing faculty/staff members!