Welcome to Exhale A School of Dance!
Since the first time Mrs. Jen put on a pair of ballet slippers, she dreamed of opening her own School of Dance. A place where dancers of all ages felt comfortable to grow, learn and succeed. Through perseverance, hard work and dedication her dreams came true and Exhale was born. She hopes to be a part of your child’s journey to success on-and-off the dance floor!
Exhale’s mission is to create a life-long love for learning and moving in our students by giving them a dance education that emphasizes strong technique, dance history, and age-appropriate choreography.
Our Faculty and Staff
The Exhale faculty and staff pride themselves in being knowledgable, compassionate, creative, and passionate. They love their job and they look forward to dancing with your child!
Looking for a certain dance program? We have something for every family.
- A 33-week program program that finishes with a big recital (and of course a beautiful dance costume!)
- 7-week sessions that allow families to try different activities.
- A preprofessional performance dance team that sets up our students for success on-and-off the dance floor!
- A chance to perform in our Holiday Show/Nutcracker medley.
- Summer and School Vacation dance classes and camps!
- Dances classes for adults of all levels!
We had very humble beginnings, running dance classes out of the Norfolk Grange Hall. Today we are blessed with two state of the art locations in Norfolk! We expanded in 2021 to make room for our growing dance family… Thank you for entrusting us with your family’s dance education!
Get In Touch
- (508) 346-3537
- Contact the office to schedule an in-person visit, trial class, or to meet one of our amazing faculty/staff members!