Early – Elementary (K-2nd Grades)
- Early Elementary FUNdamentals Program: Our FUNdamentals, performance program runs from September – June. Students in the program may choose to be part of our annual Nutcracker or Spring Recital. Performance at Exhale is never mandatory and will reach out to RSVP for these special opportunities! *Choose the class labeled FUNdamentals to register for a full year, performance class.
- Discovery Program: Is a mini-trial session runs from September 11th – December 2nd. This is a great way for dancers to try our program without making a full year commitment . If your child loves to dance they can easily transition into our FUNdamentals class after the session ends!
- Kinderdance: This class is for students in Kindergarten that wish to grow their jazz, tap and ballet skills to join TJB or EDYI as they progress.
- Hip-Hop: This class is for dancers in grades 1st-3rd that love to move and execute more athletic movements such as break dancing and tumbling. But, are not looking for foundational dance classes such as jazz, ballet, tap and lyrical. Intro to hip-hop is the perfect class for a student taking hip-hop for the first time ever. Hip-Hop II is for students that have studied dance or hip-hop for at least 1-2years.
- Boys Dance 2 ( 6 week class from October 19th – November 30th, no class Nov 23rd) : This class is for male dancers in grades K- 2nd that love to move and execute more athletic movements such as break dancing and tumbling. This class will include popular dance music and moves and will be taught by a male instructor, Mr. Trevor! Boys Dance 2 is the perfect class for a student taking hip-hop for the first time ever.
- Boys Dance 2 (6-weeks) $99.00
- Dance Drama I: This class is for dancers in grades K-2nd that LOVE to act and sing. There will certainly be movement and dance in this class, but theater is the main focus
- TJB I & II: Tap, Jazz, Ballet I (grades 1 -2) and Tap, Jazz, Ballet II (Grades 2nd-3rd) is for students that enjoy traditional dance genres and are looking to grow their foundational skills. This program will get them ready to audition for EDYI or join teen classes that include Tap, Jazz, Ballet or Lyrical.
- Youth Performance: This class is only a fundamentals program and is taken as an addition to our TJB I or II class. It gives these students extra chances to perform throughout the season. This program is broken into two sessions September-December and January-June. Payments for this program are due in full before the sessions begins.
Early-Elementary Fundamentals Tuition
Tuition includes: 33 weeks of class, one full dance attire set plus dance shoes per class and one recital costume per class. Pay in full option ends June 1st
|Class||Full Season Cost||4 installments||Pay in Full (10% Discount)|
|Drama Dance I||$892||$223||$802.80|
|Intro to Hip-Hop||$945||$236||$850.59|
(1 time payment)
All families are enrolled in auto-pay (unless they have requested to OPT OUT). Families will be notified in advanced before credit cards are charged.
Plan on performing? There is a show membership fee of $99 per show:
Nutcracker (Due September 18th) and Spring Recital (due February 15th)
1 solo picture/performer
1 class photo/performer
1 recital t-shirt/performer
Link to the recital video
1 fully prepared costume (Nutcracker costume is a rental)
Early-Elementary Discovery Pricing
Fall Discovery 2023
One time payment of:
30 MIN – $165
45 MIN – $189
1 HR – $195
1.25 HRS – $205
1.5 HRS – $220
*Free Exhale Leotard or t-shirt (depending on class style) included in tuition if dancer does not already own one. Shoes, tights and legging are available for purchase.
Full payment due upon enrollment