- Upper-Elementary FUNdamentals Program: Our FUNdamentals performance runs from September – June. Students in the program may choose to be part of our annual Nutcracker or Spring Recital. Performance at Exhale is never mandatory and we will reach out to RSVP for these special opportunities! *Choose the class labeled FUNdamentals to register for a full year, performance class.
- Upper-Elementary Discovery Program: Is a mini-trial session runs from September 11th – December 2nd. This is a great way for dancers to try our program without making a full year commitment . If your child loves to dance they can easily transition into our FUNdamentals class after the session ends!
- Pre-Teen Hip-Hop: This class is for dancers in grades 3rd-6th that love to move and execute more athletic movements such as break dancing and tumbling. But, are not looking for foundational dance classes such as jazz, ballet, tap and lyrical. Students in this class will explore the sharp, rhythmic movements that create the hip-hop style.
- Dance Drama II: This class is for dancers in grades 3-6th that LOVE to act and sing. Students will learn a mini-musical or play to perform in class or on the stage. There will certainly be movement and dance in this class, but theater is the main focus.
- TJB II and TJL: Tap, Jazz, Ballet II & III (grades 2 -3) and Tap, Jazz, Lyrical (Grades 3-6) is for students that enjoy traditional dance genres and are looking to grow their foundational skills. This program will get them ready to audition for EDYI or stay in our TJL program as a Teen.
- Youth Performance: This class is only a fundamentals program only and is taken as an addition to our TJB II class. It gives these students extra chances to perform throughout the season. This program is broken into two sessions September-December and January-June. Payments for this program are due in full before the sessions begins.
Plan on performing? There is a show membership fee of $99 per show:
Nutcracker (Due September 18th) and Spring Recital (due February 15th)
1 solo picture/performer
1 class photo/performer
1 recital t-shirt/performer
Link to the recital video
1 fully prepared costume (Nutcracker costume is a rental)
Tuition for Fundamentals Upper-Elementary Program:
Tuition includes: 33 weeks of class, one full dance attire set plus dance shoes per class and one recital costume per class. Pay in full option ends June 1st.
|Class||Full Season Cost||4 Installments||Pay in Full (10% Discount)|
|Dance Drama II||$1002||$251||$901.80|
|TJB II and TJL||$1277||$319||$1149.57|
(one time payment*)
All families are enrolled in auto-pay (unless they have requested to OPT OUT). Families will be notified in advanced before credit cards are charged.
Fall Discovery 2023
One time payment of:
30 MIN – $165
45 MIN – $189
1 HR – $195
1.25 HRS – $205
1.5 HRS – $220
*Free Exhale Leotard or t-shirt (depending on class time) included in tuition if dancer does not already own one. Shoes are available for purchase.
Full payment due upon enrollment