- Preschool FUNdamentals Program: Our FUNdamentals performance program runs from September – June. Students in the program may choose to be part of our annual Nutcracker or Spring Recital. Performance at Exhale is never mandatory and will reach out to RSVP for these special opportunities! *Choose the class labeled FUNdamentals to register for a full year, performance class.
- Preschool Discovery Program: Is a mini-trial session runs from September 11th – December 2nd. This is a great way for dancers to try our program without making a full year commitment . If your child loves to dance they can easily transition into our FUNdamentals class after the session ends!
Preschool Fundamentals Classes:
- Dance with Me (ages 18months+) January 6th – June 2nd: This class is for our younger students that would thrive with a caregiver in the room and may not be ready for a drop-off. Through organized games and dancing with their caregiver our youngest students learn the expectations of the classroom while growing their fine/large motor skills and having FUN! This program is only run as a Discovery Session. However, families may choose to be part or our annual spring recital if they participate in majority of the classes throughout the season!
- Pricing: $330, paid in 2 installments of $165 due at enrollment and March 15th. This includes one Exhale leotard (if dancer doesn’t already have one), ballet shoes and one recital costume.
- Acro for Ages 3-6: This 45 minute class will focus on balancing, tumbling, flexibility, coordination and strength with Mr. Shawn a gymnast, dancer and coach for 40 years. Shawn is a member of the national gymnastics team, NCAA all-American, national and International Competitor, State, Regional and National champion!
- Thursdays: January 4th – February 15th from 4-4:45pm. Pricing: $95 for the full series!
- Preschool I: This forty-five minute program will allow dancers ages 3-5 the opportunity to participate in their first structured, drop-off dance class! Children will learn through play as they explore rhythms, small/fine motor skills, basic dance terminology and the expectations of a dance class. Instructors will begin each class welcoming the dancers into the space, they will then move across the floor and learn basic ballet terminology (plie, tendu, parallel bourres, skips, chasses, leaps, etc). Each class will finish with fun games that include props such as ribbon wands, maracas, rhythm sticks and hula hoops! Register for a Preschool I class by clicking a button below.
- Preschool II: This class is for dancers ages 4-5 that are taking their second year of dance instruction. They will hone their skills from preschool I and start to learn more intricate movements such as traveling backwards, balancing longer on one foot, changing lines in choreography and learning more difficult ballet terminology. Class will always finish with a fun, educational game that explores all they have learned.
- Preschool III: This class is for dancers age 4-6 that are participating in their 3rd year of a structured dance class and preparing to enter Kindergarten. These students will continue to progress in their skills by learning basic turns, how to work in a cannon, moving throughout the space in different patterns (example: a circular pattern). Class will always finish with a fun, educational game that explores all they have learned.
Tuition for Preschool FUNdamental programs:
2023-2024 Season Tuition Rates
Tuition includes: 33 weeks of class, one full dance attire set plus dance shoes per class and one recital costume per class! Pay in full option ends June 1st. Interested in enrolling now? After classes have begun? Special payment plans are applied to all prorated tuition!
|Class||Full Season Cost||4 Installments||Pay in Full 10% Discount|
|My First Drop Off||$697||$174||$627.57|
|Preschool I -III||$882||$221||$793.89|
All families are enrolled in auto-pay (unless they have requested to OPT OUT). Families will be notified in advanced before credit cards are charged.
Plan on performing? There is a show membership fee of $99 per show:
Nutcracker (Due September 18th) and Spring Recital (due February 15th)
1 solo picture/performer – Nutcracker only
1 class photo/performer – Nutcracker only
1 recital t-shirt/performer
Link to the recital video
1 fully prepared costume (Nutcracker costume is a rental)
2 Tickets to the recital – spring recital only
Tuition for Preschool Discovery Program:
Fall Discovery 2023
A one time payment of:
30 MIN – $165
45 MIN – $189
1 HR – $195
1.25 HRS – $205
1.5 HRS – $220
Adventure Drop-off: $180 for 6 weeks | $30 drop-in (contact office to drop-in)
*Free Exhale Leotard and tights included in tuition if dancer does not already own one. Shoes are available for purchase.
Full payment due upon enrollment